Building regulations and how to apply for approval (Building Control)
The principle objective of the section is to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of people in and about buildings, securing access and facilities for disabled people and the conservation of fuel and power.
The main duties of the team are to determine a variety of building regulations applications which include new dwellings, domestic extensions, change of use, commercial and industrial developments.
- About Building Control
- Applying for Building Regulations Approval
- Getting Started On Your Building Project
- Building Control Application Forms
- Street Naming and Numbering
- Do I Need Planning Permission? (external link)
- Contact Planning
- Upcoming changes to surface water drainage requirements